Stopwatch - Lap timer

  • horstp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 1:12 AM
      I was happy to see that there is a lap timer in the 60cs. It's going to come in very handy for me. However it would be great if you could recall the lap times after you hit 'stop'.

      If there is a way, please let me know. I havent found it.
    • Chip Stratton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 7:24 AM
        And I wish you could choose lap distance down to 1/100 instead of
        just 1/10 mile. Garmin, are you listening?
      • annoyedone@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 7:26 AM
          --- In GarminGPSMAP60C_60CS@yahoogroups.com, "Chip Stratton"
          <cst3@s...> wrote:

          > Garmin, are you listening?

          Only if you tell them. Try using the beta email address.
          Gmap60cBeta@...