5952Saving time stamps in track logs -- How do I configure?

  • clmbikski
    Feb 2, 2007
      Forgive me if I am asking an obvious question...

      Currently my saved tracks consist of only positional information
      (Alt/Lat/Long). Is there a way to configure the unit so that it also
      saves the time stamps along with the Alt/Lat/Long? Mapsource seems to
      support tracks that include time info (ie there are summary fields for
      elapsed time and avg speed) but my unit is presently not saving time
      stamp info and therefore the tracks that transfer over only have
      distance and area summary info.

      I'd like to have summary info (similar to what is available on the
      trip computer page) for every saved track available both on the unit
      and to those I xfer to Mapsource. Any hints on how to do this?

      Thanks in advance!

      ps. I have loaded the latest firmware.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic