How do I set a flat postage fee to all of my templates at once?

  • davegaskell@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi there,

      I offer free postage on additional items purchased but unless I send buyers an invoice with the corrected postage fee ebay asks them for postage on each item they've bought and I sometimes have to mess around giving them refunds.

      Is there a simple way to adjust my GarageSale settings for several hundred templates so that even if buyers bid and win several items they are only charged for 1x postage?

      Thanks,
      Dave.
    • Ilja A. Iwas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Dave,

        You can change the shipping settings for several auction templates at
        once from the "Templates" menu. Hold down the shift key on your
        keyboard to select several templates at once.

        If the purchased items are from different listings, you might want to
        offer shipping discounts.

        Hope this helps,
        Ilja

        On 01.11.2009, at 14:22, davegaskell@... wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I offer free postage on additional items purchased but unless I send
        > buyers an invoice with the corrected postage fee ebay asks them for
        > postage on each item they've bought and I sometimes have to mess
        > around giving them refunds.
        >
        > Is there a simple way to adjust my GarageSale settings for several
        > hundred templates so that even if buyers bid and win several items
        > they are only charged for 1x postage?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Dave.

        Ilja A. Iwas
        ilja@...
        http://www.iwascoding.com

        iwascoding GmbH
        Weserstr 18, 10247 Berlin
        HRB 97269 B Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
        Geschäftsführer: Paul Hecker, Ilja Iwas
      • davegaskell@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hi Ilja, thanks for your replay. I think I've fixed it.

          Regards,
          Dave.