Changing Lines

  • kb5slf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have a GAP Challenger that is app. 10 years old. The coax on the
      antenna, along with the connecting wires, appeared to have been "
      beaten down " by the weather here in Texas. Is there any way to
      change the lines in the antenna????? I hate to throw the antenna
      out....it has been an excellent antenna that I'd like to hold for the
      next 20 years
    • kf4wom
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        --- In GapAntennas@yahoogroups.com, "kb5slf" <kb5slf208@h...> wrote:
        > I have a GAP Challenger that is app. 10 years old. The coax on the
        > antenna, along with the connecting wires, appeared to have been "
        > beaten down " by the weather here in Texas. Is there any way to
        > change the lines in the antenna????? I hate to throw the antenna
        > out....it has been an excellent antenna that I'd like to hold for
        the
        > next 20 years

        Hello,

        You can order a full replacement center section (all internal coax
        installed in the PVC center insulator $60.00) and the jumpers and
        transitions ($6.25) from GAP plus $8.95 S&H. GAP can get you any and
        every part for your Challenger.

        Chris