Yahoo Changed our GAP Antennas Group

  • GapAntennas-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      Yahoo has forced a user experience change across all of its Groups.  Your humble moderator is attempting to learn the new layout.  Seems they blew away a lot of stuff I had created in the background.  How nice of them. I really do not want to start a thread in the GAP Antennas Group about this, but I did want to mention the change in case you usually get emails only and one day log in to Yahoo Groups.  I almost didn't recognize my own Group...thanks to them putting some goofy photo on it which I am now struggling to remove. Ah well. End thread. -73 Jason, NF6E
    • chas cartmel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
        Jason

        I am a member of several Groups and the experience seems Universal. Groups with file areas report the loss of many items, space limitations on sub folders have been reduced, and any databases held in their proprietary format have had features removed. Yea Progress!

        73

        Charlie

        www.G4EST.me.uk