Re: [GapAntennas] help III

  • Roy Westra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      OK, you need to add wire to the stubs, start with about six inches and see
      where your at, there are a couple of ways to do this, you can fold over a
      piece of wire and shove it up into the stub or solder a piece of wire to
      a alligator clip and clip it on the stub. You may have to repeat this in 15
      and 17 also.

      I included a pic of the Titan with stubs identified.

      Roy
      AA6QQ

      No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a
      large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.