help III

  • krokstorp
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      i got all bands and ever 28 mhz within good swr but now when i put it upp all is still ok but 20m that now peaks 1:1 at 13700 khz and before 14.070...what did i do wrong and how do i make it go back to 14.070?...

      //Sm7tvj
    • Roy Westra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2013
        OK, you need to add wire to the stubs, start with about six inches and see
        where your at, there are a couple of ways to do this, you can fold over a
        piece of wire and shove it up into the stub or solder a piece of wire to
        a alligator clip and clip it on the stub. You may have to repeat this in 15
        and 17 also.

        I included a pic of the Titan with stubs identified.

        Roy
        AA6QQ

        No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a
        large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.