Re: help

  • krokstorp
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2013
      should i do that and retain the ext wire or remove it and mount the 23 inch wire?

      and could you please send a picture on how you did it. tryed it just and got no change in swr...

      best regards from sweden..

      sm7tvj

      --- In GapAntennas@yahoogroups.com, Roy Westra <rpwestra@...> wrote:

      > Attach about a 24 inch piece of wire on the bare wire part of the counterpoise next to the plastic nut. Let it hang straight down. You may have to adjust the length of wire you hang.
      > Trust me it works
      >
      > Roy
      > AA6QQ
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Scott MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2013
        I would be interested in seeing that too

        _____

        --- In GapAntennas@yahoogroups.com <mailto:GapAntennas%40yahoogroups.com> ,