Re: Titan wiring

  • stykemup
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Paul, did you happen to take pix along the way? Sure would be advantageous to post them here if so.
    • Paul Powell
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Wish I had a camera to do that but no I took no pics sorry.

      • Mark K4EEZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          Hello,
          hint, do u have/wife own a cell phone with a built in camera? hint :o)
          lots of people forget that thire moden day cell phones have built in cameras LoL

          K4eeZ, Group Admin

          What is Amateur Radio?
          Want To Know More?

          For Florida State: > K4eeZ Web Group <
          For Washington State:> Bonney Lake Amateur Radio<

          WX ? Click here for Internet Partnership Weather

          This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
          sole use of the intended recipient(s), Please be aware that any disclosure,
          copying, distribution, including Spamming or use of this E-mail or any
          attachment is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
          Version: 9 Series
          Click Here And Get Yours For Free

          To: GapAntennas@yahoogroups.com
          From: kd6vkj@...
          Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:56:37 -0700
          Subject: [GapAntennas] Titan wiring

          Wish I had a camera to do that but no I took no pics sorry.