Re: Challenger dx VIII

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2008
      When I ordered a cap hat for my dx-7 last summer,
      I was also told the antenna was good for 1500 legal limit.
    • lmpasquesi
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
        --- In GapAntennas@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <sniffitout@...> wrote:

        > When I ordered a cap hat for my dx-7 last summer,
        > I was also told the antenna was good for 1500 legal limit.

        The question is becouse the swr incrase after some minutes. I believe
        that the capacitor is leaving on. The problem is that since next spring
        I can't look it.
        The power is ok but probaly in psk31 and rtty the pwer will be
        lessThank for reply
        i5wnn
        Lido