Re: How is connect SD1520 (SG12232C) to pic18f4550?

  • billyalain33
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hi Andrey,

      I used 2 SED1520 from different manufacturer and they don't have the same pinout, sometime the names are different, DI is for Data/Instruction and is replaced by RS Register Select.

      Looking at the datasheet you sent it seems to be the good SED1520.

      I suppose you know this page :
      http://geoffg.net/SG12232A_Driver.html

      If you get something moving on the display, it's a good start. Can you post a photo of the displayed line, is it a complete garbage or is it a set of characters?

      Alain