Mid-Senior Level 3D Graphics Programmers

  • dplunkbrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Highly creative and skilled team members who are EXTREMELY
      PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING GREAT VIDEO GAMES THAT ARE FUN TO
      PLAY....that's Paradigm Entertainment.

      We are working on projects for XBox 360, PS2, PS3 and PSP.

      Primary Responsibilities:
      Use your experience in the research, design and implementation of
      cutting edge graphics techniques to create adaptable technology for
      use in multiple game projects. Combine your skills with other
      talented Software Engineers to develop, test, tune and debug new and
      existing core rendering engine components.

      You will help to mitigate the challenges that come with game
      development for consoles. You will also provide critical research
      and development for the next-generation of video game consoles! You
      will also work closely with Art Teams to coordinate graphics
      deliverables.

      Education / Work Experience:
      BSCS, BSEE or equivalent experience
      Minimum 3-5 years C/C++ programming experience
      Practical real-world 3D graphics development experience
      Previous graphics programming experience with console video games
      OpenGL and/or Direct X API experience
      Experience in low level programming in the area of graphics and
      shaders
      Good communication and organizational skills
      Able to work independently and within a team environment
      Strong math skills

      Additional skills:
      Low-level graphics programming ability; including Assembly language
      Rendering techniques; including Scenegraph, BSP and portal culling
      Previous experience with Animation techniques; include IK and
      skinning
      Knowledge of 3D modeling & animation software - Maya a plus!
      Keen interest in researching & implementing new graphics techniques

      We provide a comprehensive compensation package including
      competitive base salary, opportunity for bonus, generous health
      benefits (medical, dental & vision), 401k with company match and a
      casual work environment.

      Located in a suburb north of Dallas, TX we enjoy mild winters, warm
      summers, the competition of professional football, basketball,
      baseball and hockey. We take full advantage of the low cost of
      living and no state income tax by frequenting concerts, museums,
      restaurants and shopping.

      Qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged
      to apply. Please forward resume with contact information to
      recruiting@...