Crystal Dynamics is looking for game artists at its studio in the Bay Area

  • crystal.dynamics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Crystal Dynamics, the video game development studio of Eidos
      Interactive publishing, has an urgent requirement for an Effects
      Artist, an Environment Artist & a Character Modeler . We are
      wrapping up the next Lara Croft game, & getting ready for some next
      gen titles. Its a great time to join & be a part of a dynamic,
      talented & focussed team. The position descriptions are at
      www.eidosinteractive.com.

      Send your resumes to jobs@.... All positions are in Menlo
      Park, CA.

      Crystal has been around for over 10 years & developed many
      successful titles, including the Legacy of Kain series. We pay
      competitively, & our benefits are awesome - health insurance with no
      payroll deductions, 401k matching, 20 days PTO etc. We are not a
      behemoth, & we want to give opportunities to the talented folks who
      come in through our door. We are motivated to make great games, & we
      are looking for people as keen to excel as we are.

      Best wishes for the new year!

      The Crystal Dynamics HR team