Unreal Sciptor Temp Needed

  • turtlemanvw
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Write UnReal Scripts. Requires at least 6 months experience with
      development on the Unreal Engine (Unrealscript and/or the native
      (C++)).

      This includes, but is not limited to:

      • Network replication, especially with regards to
      synchronization across clients

      • Tools/Triggers programming within UnrealED

      • GUI/HUD implementations

      • TCP/UDP programming experience

      • General troubleshooting for coding and the Unreal Engine

      • Basic Mod design: weapons, controllers, gametypes

      • Knowledge of the unreal animation system: Blending,
      channels, network animations

      • Understand the art content creation process, differences
      between types of meshes

      • Providing advice on the capabilities/limitations of the
      Unreal Engine 2.5

      Along with being proficient in UnrealScript, you have to be able to
      realize the limitations of script, so that a native solution can be
      implemented if required. The ideal candidate for this position
      would have at least one mod under his/her belt for Unreal
      Tournament, with a position that involved heavy Unreal Scripting
      duties. The biggest asset to be able to bring to the table is
      troubleshooting expertise and working with the underlying Engine.

      In addition to the duties listed above, the programmer should be
      passionate about games, both playing and making them.

      The ability to cooperate within a team environment is highly
      essential. You will be working regularly with artists and
      programmers of all skill levels, so it is helpful to have a good
      work attitude.
    • Kong Leeeed
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Roseberg,

        If you allow me to look at the original script and instruction me on what is required of the new script application, there is nothing that I cannot get accomplished.
        I am especially great in the trouble shooting environments where script is already there, where a minor change bring together several platforms to allow the entire system to function, or to cause advance features to come into affect.

        Ramon

        turtlemanvw <rosenberg@...> wrote:
[...]

        Video game schools Video game development schools Video game development schools Video game design degree Video game design college Video game design education