Do you need assistance filling your requirements?

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2011
      My name is Beau Gould and I'm a recruiter who specializes in open source staffing (PHP, Python, PostgreSQL, Rails, etc). Other specialties include, but are not limited to: Flash/Flex/AIR, UI/UX, ColdFusion, Mobile/iPhone, Front-End and Back-End. If you need a hardcore JavaScript Ninja, you talk to me. If you need a Rock Star Flex Developer, you talk to me and so on.

      If you'd like to put my killer talent-sourcing skills to the test, shoot me your job description + the hourly and/or salary range offered and I'll get to work. I can usually find a couple of hard core, mega insaneo, rock star translucent-belt ninjas in a few hours or just some regular candidates =) It doesn't cost anything to look. What do you have to lose?

      Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

      Thank you,
      Beau J. Gould
      Open Source Staffing
      http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com
      beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com

      Related: PHP, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP5, PHP 5, MySQL, MySQL5, MySQL 5, SQL, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, AJAX, ExtJS, Dojo, YUI, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Scriptaculous, JQuery, MooTools, Flash, Flash lite, Flashlite, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex3, Flex 3, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, SilverStripe, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Smarty, Zend, Perl, Python, Django, Plone, MVC, LAMP, WAMP, Ruby, Rails, ColdFusion, Cold Fusion, UI, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, RSS, Linux, Resume