IMMEDIATE NEED TO WORK FOR A SMALL INDIE STUDIO: Work as a Senior or Lead Level Designer in Florida

  • Marta Daglow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi,

      I've just spoken with the Studio Head of an indie studio located in Florida who has an immediate need for a strong Sr. or Lead Level Designer. You must have shipped an unreal title (ideally), worked on a FPS title and have knowledge of the PS3, Xbox360 or PC. If you'd like to know more, please feel free to email me.

      Please know that all emails will be treated with upmost confidentiality.

      Cheers!

      [cid:image001.png@...597D50]

      Marta Daglow | President
      Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845