Top Senior Level Software Engineer for exciting game company!

  • Marta Daglow
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 26, 2009
      Hi,

      As a Game & Web 2.0 Recruiter working with companies throughout the US & the World, I am looking for someone to work for one of my clients, a top company located in Washington (state). Would you know of someone who has worked with large scale web applications, who enjoys participating on the design side and likes to work with other top engineers? This role is for a Senior Software Engineer supporting my client's major league web applications. They are looking for someone who is degreed in CS (or comparable experience) and knows some of the following: C++/C, PHP, Python, Java, MS SQL, etc. Pay $80 - $200K. Relo provided. Company is very stable.

      Happy Holidays!

      [cid:image001.png@01CA6E6D.F23969E0]

      Marta Daglow | Managing Partner - HR Consulting
      Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845
      Post Office Box 948 |Ross |CA 94957
      mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
      www.daglowconsulting.com
      Reruit | Retain | Inspire

    • Marta Daglow
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 25 4:42 PM
        Hi,

        Re: Immediate need: 3 - 4 month temporary contract for QA Mobile Testers

        An exciting Redwood City Game Publisher/Developer is looking for 2 QA Mobile Testers to work out of their offices. People will be doing QA for their mobile games. Fun culture. Smart people. Access to the Game Dev Team. Top hourly pay. If you want to be considered, please email me your resume.

        Cheers!

        [cid:image001.png@01CACC3A.368696C0]

        Marta Daglow | President
        Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845