Developer Support Engineer (Console games)

  • Gnani Balaraman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009
      This is a permanent position with our client in San Jose CA. Please review the job and send your resume. We shall call to discuss more.

      Our client is a developer of tools for console games. This is a technical role that would investigate and resolve customer problems. Candidates would need a good background in C/C++ and must have previous console game development experience.

      Ideal candidate would have:

      3+ years game development experience
      Expertise in C++
      Proven ability to quickly evaluate information and provide solutions Ability to demonstrate software products
       Ability to conduct performance
      analysis sessions

      Pluses include:
      2+ years supporting software products
      General technical knowledge of the PlayStation platform

      Regards,
      Gnani Balaraman
      EthicalSoft Inc.
      2570 North First