VP of Engineering & Technical Director

  • Marta Daglow
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
      If anyone would like to be considered for a role as a VP of Engineering or Technical Director for game companies located in the SF Bay Area, please feel free to email me.

      Marta Daglow | mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...> | 415.461.5845

      Recruiting and HR Consulting for a wide variety of clients from startups to the Fortune 500.

    • Marta Daglow
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 5, 2009
        One of my clients, a well-known award-winning publisher & developer of top games is looking for top Localization Producers who speak Japanese and English fluently. Would you know of someone in the film or games business who'd be interested? They are looking for an Associate Producer & Producer. This company has a great culture with almost no turnover. They are located in the SF Bay Area and would relocate someone from anywhere in the country or the world.

        Thanks for your help.

        Kind Regards,

        Marta Daglow | Independent Game/Web 2.0 Recruiter
        Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845
        mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
        Recruit - Retain - Inspire

      • Marta Daglow
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 26, 2009
          Hi,

          As a Game & Web 2.0 Recruiter working with companies throughout the US & the World, I am looking for someone to work for one of my clients, a top company located in Washington (state). Would you know of someone who has worked with large scale web applications, who enjoys participating on the design side and likes to work with other top engineers? This role is for a Senior Software Engineer supporting my client's major league web applications. They are looking for someone who is degreed in CS (or comparable experience) and knows some of the following: C++/C, PHP, Python, Java, MS SQL, etc. Pay $80 - $200K. Relo provided. Company is very stable.

          Happy Holidays!

          [cid:image001.png@01CA6E6D.F23969E0]

          Marta Daglow | Managing Partner - HR Consulting
          Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845
          Post Office Box 948 |Ross |CA 94957
          mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
          www.daglowconsulting.com
          Reruit | Retain | Inspire

        • Marta Daglow
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 25 4:42 PM
            Hi,

            Re: Immediate need: 3 - 4 month temporary contract for QA Mobile Testers

            An exciting Redwood City Game Publisher/Developer is looking for 2 QA Mobile Testers to work out of their offices. People will be doing QA for their mobile games. Fun culture. Smart people. Access to the Game Dev Team. Top hourly pay. If you want to be considered, please email me your resume.

            Cheers!

            [cid:image001.png@01CACC3A.368696C0]

            Marta Daglow | President
            Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845