.NET Engineer - Mid, Senior or Principal - Join an exciting online startup game company in the Mid-Peninsula (SF Bay Area)

  • Marta Daglow
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2008
      .NET Engineer - Mid, Senior or Principal

      Are you an Engineer who loves focusing on Front-end assignments? Are you an accomplished individual and admired for your creative, intellectual, academic and professional accomplishments? If this describes you, you may want to be considered for this opportunity. My client company is looking for someone who can thrive in a fun, fast-paced, casual and challenging environment focused on user-centered, iterative design and development cycles. In this startup environment, you'll work with our accomplished team in a development environment that is extremely collaborative.

      Responsibilities:

      * You'll be part of a team responsible for the front-end development of my client's web properties focusing on online games.

      * The successful candidate will be expected to significantly contribute in the writing of valid, well-organized code.

      * You'll develop production-level code as well as proof-of-concepts and prototypes. Your work is expected to be fully cross browser compliant.

      * You will take ownership of your individual projects and utilize your hands-on experience to interface and collaborate on parallel projects.

      Requirements:

      * Successful candidate will have knowledge of (X)HTML, CSS, Ajax/DHTML, XML, RSS/Atom and recent development and best practices in each and familiar with semantic (X)HTML and micro formats.

      * You're well-versed in code optimization and software design principles, and have a passion and demonstrated experience in UI design and development.

      * You know how to contribute to the UI design in support of a better user experience.

      * The ideal candidate will have a BSCS or equivalent and relevant web development experience/knowledge.

      * You'll have enthusiasm, a good sense of teamwork and a positive attitude.

      * Familiarity with project management principles and tools.

      * Excellent writing and communication talents.

      * Software version control and release management experience.

      This company has built its team by finding the most creative, passionate and talented people with deep knowledge of online games. They provide unique and creative career challenges, and have been able to attract top people who are equally committed. If you're looking for experienced and supportive management, a fun and healthy team atmosphere, and an outstanding opportunity where high standards are respected and contributions are recognized, we would like to talk to you. Salary range: $80 - $150K

      Contact:

      For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter describing why you are the best candidate to Marta Daglow at mdaglow@...

      Marta Daglow
      Managing Partner - HR Consulting

      Daglow Consulting Group
      PO Box 948
      Ross, CA 94957

      mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
      (415) 461-5845

      Recruiting and HR Consulting Services focusing on Recruiting, Employee Relations, Compensation/Benefits, Organizational Development, Training & Coaching for Fortune 500 Companies, fast growing Inc. 500 companies and with startups.

    • Marta Daglow
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
        If anyone would like to be considered for a role as a VP of Engineering or Technical Director for game companies located in the SF Bay Area, please feel free to email me.

        Marta Daglow | mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...> | 415.461.5845

        Recruiting and HR Consulting for a wide variety of clients from startups to the Fortune 500.

      • Marta Daglow
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 5, 2009
          One of my clients, a well-known award-winning publisher & developer of top games is looking for top Localization Producers who speak Japanese and English fluently. Would you know of someone in the film or games business who'd be interested? They are looking for an Associate Producer & Producer. This company has a great culture with almost no turnover. They are located in the SF Bay Area and would relocate someone from anywhere in the country or the world.

          Thanks for your help.

          Kind Regards,

          Marta Daglow | Independent Game/Web 2.0 Recruiter
          Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845
          mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
          Recruit - Retain - Inspire

        • Marta Daglow
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 26, 2009
            Hi,

            As a Game & Web 2.0 Recruiter working with companies throughout the US & the World, I am looking for someone to work for one of my clients, a top company located in Washington (state). Would you know of someone who has worked with large scale web applications, who enjoys participating on the design side and likes to work with other top engineers? This role is for a Senior Software Engineer supporting my client's major league web applications. They are looking for someone who is degreed in CS (or comparable experience) and knows some of the following: C++/C, PHP, Python, Java, MS SQL, etc. Pay $80 - $200K. Relo provided. Company is very stable.

            Happy Holidays!

            [cid:image001.png@01CA6E6D.F23969E0]

            Marta Daglow | Managing Partner - HR Consulting
            Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845
            Post Office Box 948 |Ross |CA 94957
            mdaglow@...<mailto:mdaglow@...>
            www.daglowconsulting.com
            Reruit | Retain | Inspire

          • Marta Daglow
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 25, 2010
              Hi,

              Re: Immediate need: 3 - 4 month temporary contract for QA Mobile Testers

              An exciting Redwood City Game Publisher/Developer is looking for 2 QA Mobile Testers to work out of their offices. People will be doing QA for their mobile games. Fun culture. Smart people. Access to the Game Dev Team. Top hourly pay. If you want to be considered, please email me your resume.

              Cheers!

              [cid:image001.png@01CACC3A.368696C0]

              Marta Daglow | President
              Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845