Social Media, Web 2.0 & Casual Game Jobs in SF and San Mateo

  • Marta Daglow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Thanks for taking the time to review the opportunities that I'm recruiting for. If you are interested or know of someone who is, please don't hesitate to call (415-461-5845) or email me (mdaglow@...).

      Weekly Job Listings - As of October 1, 2008

      One of my client companies, located in San Francisco, is an online social gaming company well-funded by a quality VC firm. The organization is looking for top talent who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology driven culture.

      Opportunities include:

      PHP Web Developers
      Java Web Developers
      Lead Web Developer
      Flash Developers

      Another client company, located in San Francisco, is a small, well-funded start up developing casual MMOs and social games. This company is looking for top talent who'd love to contribute to the creative process and make a difference in this business.

      Opportunities include:

      Senior Java/C++ Server Engineer
      Senior 3D, C++ Client Engineer
      C++ Software Engineer

      Casual game company located in San Mateo creates online, downloadable and mobile games. The company is expanding into new markets and platforms and looking for top talent.

      Opportunities include:

      Online Producer/Designers
      Engineers
      Engineering Managers