Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Deanery of Krakovets

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 1, 2006
      My two cents.

      Internet mailing lists are not academia. If responders to questions
      need to comply with the Chicago Manual of Style

      http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/sources/chicago/

      each and everytime they compose an answer nobody will answer questions.

      _________

      Lavrentiy

      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 1, 2006
        The maps provided by Eotvos Lorand University have been cited
        many times on this mailing list. It is responsibilty of every new
        person who joins this or any other mailing list to examine the
        mailing lists previous postings to find the knowledge base that is
        utilized on this mailing list.

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Lindy Kasperski"

        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 1, 2006
          The Galicia Mailing List has 672 members at this very moment. Four
          people unsubscribed during the time of the Irene affair, but seven
          new people joined. A lot of people find us through Google.