Re: Kruszyna & Salamon

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hello Don,

      There are several Polish armorial references that you'll need to
      examine:

      http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/lml/polish-room/polgen.html

      For the Roman Catholic parish vital statistic registers, check
      the FHL catalog. If FHL doesn't have them on microfilm you'll need
      to contact the parish directly.

      --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Donald R. Kruszyna"
      <bigd@b...> wrote:
      > Seeking information on the families of my grandfather Tomasz
      Kruszyna
      > born October 1864 Kozlowek, Poland/Austria/Galicia. Arrived at the
      Port
      > of New York Abt. October 20, 1883. Died June 26, 1931 in Cheshire,
      > Massachusetts
      > Also my grandmother Anna Salamon born Abt. 1875 Stepina
      > ,Poland/Austria/Galica
      > Arrived at the Port of New York in 1883. Died July 21, 1952 in
      Cheshire,