Re: New file uploaded to Galicia_Poland-Ukraine

  • resolvingdisputes
    Message 1 of 359 , Mar 1, 2006
      THis map was from a website discussing the Duchy of Galicia and the
      13/14th century wars. I think it is in Ukrainian -- which I don't
      speak, I can read cyrillic and Kiev, Lviv and Halich are visible on
      the map. I will post more about the map when I have a chance. Galich
      was the seat of the Duchy.

      If anyone can translate the key on the map that would be great!
    • Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com
      Message 359 of 359 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Galicia_Poland-Ukraine
        group.

        File : /Map Lipowiec Rzepedz Jawornik.jpg
        Uploaded by : gosford27 <sandlily@...>
        Description : Map Lipowiec Rzepedz Jawornik

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gosford27 <sandlily@...>