Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Digest Number 100

  • barnoskyslovak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      LAURIE:
      My ggrandmother was Frances/Fransiska Luszczynski. She was supposed to
      have been born in Nova Schulke, near Troki, outside of Vilnius in 1883. I also
      have her being born in the Wilenska-Gubernia section of Vilna. (I have done
      no research yet on this side of the family. All I have is what my mother gave
      me before she died.) My gggrandmother's name was Julia Wroblewska
      Luszszynska.
      At this point that is all I can find in my notes, I'm not organized yet.
      I know I have more info but I don't have time to look right now. Sorry. But I
      will look during the week and get back to you with what I do have. Does any
      of this sound familiar at all?
      By the way- I also got the story of the connection to royalty!

      Fran