Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Where can I post some great information

  • Lolly Kozak
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hi Lindy;
      It's nice to see that someone knows where Tuffnell is. It's where I
      grew up...just 2 houses from the hall.
      We had a fabulous reunion there this summer.. the population exploded
      for the one day.
      BTW... are you the person who has helped Brenda with her family
      research... she's also from Tuffnell?
      Lolly

      >From: "Wanda Bradley" <wandadonie@...>
      >To: <Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Where can I post some great
      >information
      >Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:16:43 -0400
      >
      >In our days, 30's, 40's. 50's, we did not have to worry about designated
      >drivers. We all lived in the same area of Phiadelphia and walked or maybe
      >some crawled home. LOL Kids got to really know their aunts and uncles and
      >sometimes it was the only time we got to play hard with the cousins. It is
      >sad that it went by the wayside.
      >It was fun and the high costs probably changed the way weddings were
      >celebrated.

      Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft�
      SmartScreen Technology.
      first two months FREE*.
    • Lindy Kasperski
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2005
        Lolly: My son and daughter-in-law came back from the reunion and I am
        looking some things up for them for a friend. I do not know who their
        friend is. My son's in-laws are Bill and Cathy Semeniuk, from just west of
        Tuffnell.

        I heard the reunion was a great event!

        Lindy

        It's nice to see that someone knows where Tuffnell is. It's where I
        grew up...just 2 houses from the hall.
        We had a fabulous reunion there this summer.. the population exploded

        for the one day.
        BTW... are you the person who has helped Brenda with her family
        research... she's also from Tuffnell?
        Lolly

        >From: "Wanda Bradley" <wandadonie@...>
        >To: <Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Where can I post some great
        >information
        >Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:16:43 -0400
        >
        >In our days, 30's, 40's. 50's, we did not have to worry about designated
        >drivers. We all lived in the same area of Phiadelphia and walked or maybe
        >some crawled home. LOL Kids got to really know their aunts and uncles and

        >sometimes it was the only time we got to play hard with the cousins. It is
        >sad that it went by the wayside.
        >It was fun and the high costs probably changed the way weddings were
        >celebrated.

        Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented MicrosoftR
        SmartScreen Technology.
        http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
        p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
        Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
        first two months FREE*.