help needed

  • whitescorn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005

      Would like to know if there is someone that you would suggest for doing
      research in Warsaw.

      I have found only one name ( WEITZKORN ) listed in the 1990 telephone list.
      Have tried to

      find information about this family. But it must be in one of the smaller
      town in or around

      Warsaw. Would very much like to know more. This is the closest that I have
      gotten to finding a possible live family member.

      Please let me know so I can get it started.

      Thank you, for your help now and in the past.

      VerDean

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        whitescorn@... wrote:

        > Lavrentiy
        >
        > Would like to know if there is someone that you would suggest for doing
        > research in Warsaw.
        >
        > I have found only one name ( WEITZKORN ) listed in the 1990 telephone list.
        > Have tried to
        >
        > find information about this family. But it must be in one of the smaller
        > town in or around
        >
        > Warsaw. Would very much like to know more. This is the closest that I have
        > gotten to finding a possible live family member.
        >
        > Please let me know so I can get it started.
        >
        > Thank you, for your help now and in the past.
        >
        > VerDean

        *******

        Hello VerDean,

        I can find someone.

        The problem is that researchers appear and they invariably don't get
        enough business that involves some real steady income, so they fold
        their their tent and move onto another source of income. Money governs
        just about everything, no?

        Do you want me to look? I know people in Warsaw.