hi

  • patricia zonshain
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2005
      hi
      my family ZUGMAN & KREMNITZER are from galicia: sokal, lviv, belz...
      my website http://www.tribelpages.com/tribes?userid=patyzon
    • wojtekbalos
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2005
        Neat Pictures!

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "patricia zonshain"
      • bluetea54@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2005
          I have tried to access this site a variety of ways, but keep getting "page
          not found".
          What am I missing?
          Judy

          > hi
          > > my family ZUGMAN & KREMNITZER are from galicia: sokal, lviv, belz...
          > > my website http://www.tribelpages.com/tribes?userid=patyzon

        • Roman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 16, 2005
            The spelling - try "tribalpages.com"

            Roman

            [
          • reddcolonie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 16, 2005
              In a message dated 6/16/05 2:20:06 AM, patyzon@... writes:

              > my website http://www.tribelpages.com/tribes?userid=patyzon

              it appears your reference has a typo... isn't it tribalpages.com????

            • ksemogullar
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006
                from türkiye