Chernobyl aftermath

  • jodanji
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      I came across this site by a woman Elena, who rode her moterbike
      through Chernobyl, 18 years after the disaster. The pictures are quite
      disturbing, showing the effects of a nuclear meltdown.

      https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/benoc/mirrors/www.angelf
      ire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

      Regards,
      Jim Onyschuk
    • Jim Onyschuk
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Try this URL the previous one wasn't complete.

        JimO

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          Hi. Just wanted to let you all know this is pretty powerful stuff.... my brother in law just emailed it to me, too!
          fyi...I'm Polish... husband is Ukrainian

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
            Very thought provoking.....thanks for sharing.