genealogy CSECSINSZKI X IVANOVSKA

  • Jean-Michel OMBROUCK
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      I'm looking for more information about Jakab Mihai CSECSINSZKI (or variants !) X Antonia IVANOVSKA. They had at leat 2 children:
      - CICINSKI ! Jean born ca 1870 in Grochowce
      - CZECZINSKI Ferencz born 1881, November 1st in Dinow

      Thank U, Djenkuje

      Jean-Michel
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ombrouck

    • Jim Onyschuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        Hello Jean-Michel:

        Dinow's Greek Catholic parish is at Bachorz, about 2 miles away. I couldn't locate any microfilms for for it. The films are probably found in a set of nearby parish records. It's common to cluster the records of a number of smaller parishes together in a larger parish's files.

        Here is an on-line map that might help in your search.

        http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com:80/mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3byt29%26FDJnci4Jkqj%2cMMCJ%3aHOEvq%3bw1glab%3a10agla%24%3a%26%40%24%3a%264%245ga%24xda%24HJQD%11T%26FDBBD%7cqfyxla%24l10yxl%40%24%3a%26%40%24%3a%26a2%3a

        Re: Grochowce

        Mikrofilm oryginala w Archiwum Panstwowe, Warszawa.
        Greek Catholic parish registers of deaths for Grochowce, Galizien, Austria; now Grochowce (Przemysl), Rzeszów, Poland.

        Physical
        na 1 rolce mikrofilmu ; 35 mm.

        Film Notes
        Note - Location [Film]
        Akta zgonów 1784-1856 - FHL INTL Film [ 766012 Item 1 ]