Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] FHL Info

  • Claire Felong
    Message 1 of 28 , May 1 7:37 AM
      Alex,
      Our Village Finder database does have a field for longitude/latitude. If
      everyone who can will enter the data, it can work. These databases are only
      as good as the data entered. It is an extraordinarily time consuming process
      for one person to research and enter the data but as a group, we can
      acccomplish a lot quickly.
      Claire (rwcmom)