Requesting translation

  • Donna Hrynkiw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
      Greetings Galician Friends,

      Just before this message, you should have received a note from this
      list indicating a new file was uploaded to the Files area.

      The file (two, actually) are the back and front of a picture belonging
      to a member of my local Ukrainian genealogy group. She's having
      trouble getting the text translated. If Some Kind Soul out there could
      oblige, she (and I) would be most grateful. We each promise to pay the
      favour forward in your name.

      The front is included for general interest's sake, and possibly assist
      with the translation. (I must say they strike me as a very attractive
      couple.)

      List Admin: If I forget to return and delete the files in a week or
      so, feel free to clean them out at your discretion.

      Many thanks in advance,

      Donna Hrynkiw
      Researching HRYNKIW (any time, any place) and PETRASH (Ivankov,
      Borshchiw, Ternopil, Ukraine, c. 1880-1920)
    • Bohdana Badzio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
        Donna,

        have you got this translated yet?

        Bohdana

        --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Donna Hrynkiw
        <hrynkiw@g...> wrote:
        > Greetings Galician Friends,
        >
        > Just before this message, you should have received a note from this
        > list indicating a new file was uploaded to the Files area.
        >
        > The file (two, actually) are the back and front of a picture
        belonging
        > to a member of my local Ukrainian genealogy group. She's having
        > trouble getting the text translated. If Some Kind Soul out there
        could
        > oblige, she (and I) would be most grateful. We each promise to pay
        the
        > favour forward in your name.

        Donna-back-2005Apr.jpg