Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: LDS films & HALGAL

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      lavrentiaca wrote:

      > > http://www.halgal.com/halgal.asp
      > >

      > > - the database identifies what is provided in files 3212-3236.
      >

      > > ________
      > >
      > > Lavrentiy
      >
      > Thank-you for the site. When I went to it said" Database is
      > unavailable" or something similar. Do I need to do something else to
      > access it or is there a problem with the database?
      > Lolly

      **********

      Hello Lolly,

      We'll have to wait until Matt fixes the problem(s) with the
      database.

    • Bielawa, Matthew (Registrar)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        Hi All!

        The database showing Greek Catholic Records from the Central State
        Historical Archives in Lviv, which are microfilmed by the FHL is back up
        and running.

        I haven't taken off the "unavailable" sign yet...but the searchable
        database is working!

        Matthew

        Hello Lolly,

        We'll have to wait until Matt fixes the problem(s) with the
        database.

      • maryann clark