John-Paul Himka's book online

  • cjensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      Here is a repost of an email from the Ger-Poland-Volhynia email list:

      Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Galicia & Bukovina Research

      These regions are not directly covered by this mailing list or by
      SGGEE. However, I know that significant numbers of our people also have
      connections to these regions.

      This book will certainly be of interest to you.

      Galicia and Bukovina : a research handbook about Western Ukraine, late 19th
      and 20th centuries
      by John-Paul Himka

      Mr. Himka is a professor specializing in Ukrainian studies at the
      University of Alberta.

      The ENTIRE book is on line at:

      http://www.ourroots.ca/e/toc.asp?ID=1563