Ukranian Translator

  • Joann E. Blakeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello Everyone!
      I have made contact with relatives from Western Ukraine and am looking for someone to translate 2 letters and a family tree.
      Kind Regards,
      Joann Blakeman

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        "Joann E. Blakeman" wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        > I have made contact with relatives from Western Ukraine and am looking for someone to translate 2 letters and a family tree.
        > Kind Regards,
        > Joann Blakeman

        ********

        Hello Joann,

        I can translate your material. I do however charge for my service.
        There maybe someone on this list or other lists who would do for free.

      • Joann E. Blakeman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
          Hi Lavrentiy,
          Thanks for the speedy reply! I am going to send you my first page, please let me know if you can understand it because I am not certain it is in Ukrainian. My grandmother and several other older Ukrainians here say it is too "fancy" for them to read. I'm curious, what do you charge for translating?
          Kind Regards,
          Joann

          ********

          Hello Joann,

          I can translate your material. I do however charge for my service.
          There maybe someone on this list or other lists who would do for free.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor