Jan i Katarzyna Plis from Zolynia near Lancut

  • Katarzyna Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Mr. Plis asked me to translate his letter and place it on the list. He is searching for the decendants of Katarzyna and Jan Plis. Stefan wrote:

      I have the picture of Katarzyna Plis with her daughters and grandchildren, which was send from United States to Poland very long time ago. The towns of Rakszawa and Zolynia are located in close proximity to one another. The family home of Jan and Katarzyna Plis was located in Zolynia near Lancut. I will be happy to help everyone researching this name in the above mentioned area. The fact that I am in Poland allows me more possibilities in regard to research and gathering information.
      With warm regards,
      Stefan plisst@...