Re: Eternal Memory: + Nicholas Karas

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Nick was a subscriber to my two Yahoo Groups: Rusyns and Galicia:

      http://www.newsday.com/sports/outdoors/nick-karas-newsday-outdoors-columnist-dies-at-81-1.5886686

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pressconnects/obituary.aspx?n=nicholas-karas&pid=166446203#sthash.zh0RxijM.dpbs

      http://newyork.obituaries.funeral.com/2013/08/13/nicholas-karas/

      I did some research for Nick when he was writing his "Hunky" book.