Re: Question about Canadian Galicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 5:13 PM

      The European colonists encounter the Onondaga Nation:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBRPsfcHii0

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2 5:25 PM

        Onondaga Nation dance competition:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDlf-fMHxF0

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2 6:30 PM

          Here's what the bullying White Man does with the sovereign Onondaga People and Nation:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbvX9hfBGY

          /