Polish Books of Residents and Other Lesser-Known Sources

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
      Polish Books of Residents and Other Lesser-Known Sources by
      Fay and Julian Bussgang (fbussgang@...)

      When vital (metrical) records are missing for the towns you are researching in Poland, there are other sources that may give you the information you seek. Listed below are several examples of such sources,
      what they might contain, and where they can be found (see addresses on last page).

      http://www.afamilytreeguide-chicago.info/Documents/Polish%20books%20of%20residents%20article.pdf
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
        Polish Books of Residents and Other Lesser-Known Sources by Fay and Julian Bussgang (fbussgang@...)

        When vital (metrical) records are missing for the towns you are researching in Poland, there are other sources that may give you the information you seek. Listed below are several examples of such sources, what they might contain, and where they can be found (see addresses on last page).

        http://www.afamilytreeguide-chicago.info/Documents/Polish%20books%20of%20residents%20article.pdf

      • genmary2004
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013

          > Polish Books of Residents and Other Lesser-Known Sources by
          > Fay and Julian Bussgang (fbussgang@...)
          >

          > When vital (metrical) records are missing for the towns you are researching in Poland, there are other sources that may give you the information you seek. Listed below are several examples of such sources,
          > what they might contain, and where they can be found (see addresses on last page).
          >

          > http://www.afamilytreeguide-chicago.info/Documents/Polish%20books%20of%20residents%20article.pdf

          Thank you for all of your information. This particular website you list (afamilyguide-chicago...) is so full of information. I recommend other viewers to check it out. So far, I have only been able to scan over it but the websites included could be very helpful.