Father John Govrusik

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 6:32 PM

      Central City's Orthodox priest, Father John Govrusik, oldest active priest for Orthodox churches in America
      October 24, 2009|By SANDY WOJCIK, Daily American Correspondent

      http://articles.dailyamerican.com/2009-10-24/news/26299694_1_coal-mines-church-history-consecration

      ____

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 7:37 PM
        This was the priest who was there on the Sunday we went to the church in Pine Hill. He remembered my aunts and grandparents.

        Patty