Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Fincaryk: Finkaryk: qpuHkapyk; qpuHkapuk

  • Allen & Darlene Dowhaniuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 8:55 PM

      File reel number: C-6373

      Names: Ilko Finkaryk

      SE 33 26 27 W1

      Part Section Township Range Meridian

      Reference:

      Liber: 886

      Folio: 181

      File reel number: C-6650

      Names: Mykyta Finkaryk Mykila Finkaryk the late

      PT NW 20 27 27 W1

      Part Section Township Range Meridian

      Reference:

      Liber: 448

      Folio: 412

      File reel number: C-6298

      Names: Mykyta Finkaryk

      PT= SE 30 27 27 W1

      Part Section Township Range Meridian

      Reference:

      Liber: 472

      Folio: 440

      File reel number: C-6316

      Names: Nykola Finkaryk

      If you need help determining where these areas are let me know and I will let you know.

      Kind regards

      Darlene

      BC

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 8:57 PM
        Tabitha,

        Where did you want to look for them? There seem to be a fair number of
        them right in your neighborhood.

        Roman