Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] 1914-1920 Canadian Internment - Pics and Info - CFWWIRF

  • D Petraitis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      Here's another report regarding this issue.

      http://ncronline.org/node/53791
      Dorothy

      On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:37 AM, Laurence Krupnak <lkrupnak@...> wrote:

      Stefan sent:

      Here's a website with more info and pics about the Canadian government's internment of "enemy aliens", which most were Ukrainian ethnics) in concentration camps across Canada from 1914-1920. It includes a map on the camps as well.

      Stefan

      http://www.internmentcanada.ca/
      Welcome to CFWWIRF

      The Canadian First World War Internment Recognition Fund exists to support projects that commemorate and recognize the experiences of all of the ethno-cultural communities affected by Canada's first national internment operations of 1914-1920.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
        Hello Dorothy,

        You must have sent the wrong link because the website does not involve the Canadian internment action.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
          Sorry,
          I must have connected to the wrong link. So many lists, so little grey matter!
          Dorothy