Re: Looking for Marriage and Birth Records from the Town of Snietnica

    Message 1 of 44 , May 18, 2013
      Hello Alan,

      Images can be uploaded to the group's Files section which is here:

      then click on "add a file".

      Message 44 of 44 , May 19, 2013
        --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Jim Stamm <StammJim@...> wrote:

        > Yes, I saw this, but I don't see how it connects to Alan's family.
        >
        > -Jim

        ********

        I was just searching for evidence of Jews vis-a-vis Snietnica.

        So Rosa (Rose) Kapner being from Snietnica is posssible (i.e., not an error in the Hamburg record, in the NY arrival record and in Alan's history report.

        There were not many Jews living in Snietnica.