Re: Researching Kañczuga

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 7:00 AM
      Hello Philip,

      The other Kanczuga is located south of Oswiecim (Auschwitz). Here is a map:

      http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/200e/37-50.jpg

      I knew that it was not the subject of your special interest group, because it was a very small place with probably no Jewish population, but for clarification purposes the presence of a another Kanczuga should be made.