Re: Novy Sacz invasion

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013

      The US Holocaust Museum and Research Center has what is available. Complete lists are available for some camps, like Dauchau.

      --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "almrauscher1" <almrauscher1@...> wrote:

      > As well as krakow. Is there such a list. I would like to see any lists from Nowy Sacz and Krakow please.
      > Jeff

    • almrauscher1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        I too Would like to know this information if it is available.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2014
          I had family taken by the NAZI and they never returned;; I would love to see a list of those killed if it is available