Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Novy Sacz invasion

  • almrauscher1
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15 10:14 AM
      As well as krakow. Is there such a list. I would like to see any lists from Nowy Sacz and Krakow please.
      Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15 10:37 AM
        /

        The US Holocaust Museum and Research Center has what is available. Complete lists are available for some camps, like Dauchau.

        --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "almrauscher1" <almrauscher1@...> wrote:

        > As well as krakow. Is there such a list. I would like to see any lists from Nowy Sacz and Krakow please.
        > Jeff

      • almrauscher1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
          I too Would like to know this information if it is available.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2014
            I had family taken by the NAZI and they never returned;; I would love to see a list of those killed if it is available