Re: The Ukrainian Historical and Educational Center of New Jersey

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013

      Hello Catherine,

      I think in this case it is internet/texting shorthand: If I Recall Correctly (IIRC).

      Soon, the currently young people will be the only ones who understand what the write.

      --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "kika3_au" <kika3_au@...> wrote:

      > Justin,
      > Thanks for your clarification.
      >
      > The abreviation IIRC stands for ??? I did google it but nothing likely came up.
      > Catherine
      >
      > --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Justin" <jkhouser84@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This was announced recently in the Ukrainian Orthodox Word.
      > >
      > > IIRC, they are parish registers of the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church which had priests in the camp.
      > >
      > > Justin

    • Justin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Ha! Sorry about that. I was in a hurry and abbreviated it. You understood correctly my abbreviation.

        > Hello Catherine,
        >
        > I think in this case it is internet/texting shorthand: If I Recall Correctly (IIRC).
        >

        > Soon, the currently young people will be the only ones who understand what the write.

        > --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "kika3_au" <kika3_au@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Justin,
        > > Thanks for your clarification.
        > >
        > > The abreviation IIRC stands for ??? I did google it but nothing likely came up.
        > > Catherine
        > >
        > > --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Justin" <jkhouser84@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > This was announced recently in the Ukrainian Orthodox Word.
        > > >
        > > > IIRC, they are parish registers of the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church which had priests in the camp.
        > > >
        > > > Justin

      • kika3_au
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
          Ok. Now I feel old