Re: Zych/Gajewski - St. Bartholomew's

  • Barbara Stinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Thank you Lawrence for coordinating this find and for the Ellis Island
      links.

      Info re Pat........

      Debowiec: there are many places with this name. Below is a link with the
      St Bartholomew Church that serves Majscowa. When I visited last September,
      the church archivist did not speak English so I had a translator with me.
      Their records are not digitized. Record books go back to 1833. A
      Bartholomew Gajewski pre-1833 from this parish, was my gr-gr grandfather
      with a son, Joseph, my gr grandfather. He may well have had a son,
      Bartholomew.

      Here is the link with a photo: http://spuscizna.org/spuscizna/debowiec.html