Controversial Film - The Death of the President" created by National Geographic

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
      Interview with Lawyer

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkK6WdSBGXc

      "The Death of the President" created by National Geographic. Though our daily news video will begin soon, we decided to launch early in order to cover this issue that sparked outrage in the community. We will explore why the makers of that movie only chose to use information provided by the Russian MAK and Polish Miller's reports that puts the blame on the crash purely on the Polish side.This is a topic of enormous importance and there are already voices of protest against the movie's portrayal of the Smolensk tragedy.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
        NG's Death of the President

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG00rN56W8U

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEoiOC2LU9k

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ZTVd0dPOI

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013

            http://www.topix.com/forum/com/national-geographic/TBUG115NU6LQ4907U

            From One Perspective:

            http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/125803,Opposition-protests-scandalous-National-Geographic-Smolensk-doc

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
              Smolensk Crash Explained by Dr. Kazimierz Nowaczyk, Ph.D. - Part 1 .Wykleci·4 videos

              Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 142,568 .Like About Share Add to .Published on Oct 15, 2012

              Smolensk crash investigation under scientific scrutiny of Dr. Kazimierz Nowaczyk Ph.D. - The Official Polish & Russian Crash Reports Debunked by Scientists.

              Polish Plane Crash in Smolensk: Independent scientific analysis points to the likely explosion on board of the Polish president's plane.

              2012 Smolensk Conference in Warsaw, Poland

              Due to potential interference of the Polish authorities undermining any efforts of independent investigation of any elements of the truth and conducting independent research studies regarding the tragedy.

              Purpose: The conference will provide a forum intended for discussion and dissemination of interdisciplinary studies related to the 10 April 2010 crash of the Polish Air Force TU-154M in Smolensk, Russia.

              Place: Warsaw, Poland

              Date: October 22, 2012 -- October 22, 2012

              About the conference: http://smolenskcrash.com/index.php/2012/index/about/editorialPolicies#custom-0

              On 22 Oct. 2012, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Warsaw time, there will be a live transmission of the conference presentations.

              Please tune in to: http://konferencjasmolenska.pl

              - and -

              http://smolenskcrash.com

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Zz7MogIFg

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
                Internal Polish Politics:

                Fanning the flame of conspiracy theories
                Nov 6th 2012, 13:25 by K.T. | WARSAW

                http://www.economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2012/11/polish-politics

                /

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
                  Poland grapples with Smolensk's ghosts

                  Politicians place high stakes on retrieving the wreckage from 2010 deadly air crash in Russia

                  http://www.praguepost.com/news/15203-region-poland-grapples-with-smolensks-ghosts.html

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013

                    The *Best* place to discuss the air crash is on Wikipedia:

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

                    Moscow opens investigation of Polish air crash internet photos
                    Published: 17 October, 2012, 19:15

                    http://rt.com/politics/warsaw-moscow-russian-ambassador-plane-crash-638/

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013

                        Poland...it's not difficult to understand why the plane crashed. The pilot tried to land the plane when he couldn't see the ground.

                        ___________

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
                          --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, "Laurence" wrote:

                          > /
                          >
                          > Poland...it's not difficult to understand why the plane crashed. The pilot tried to land the plane when he couldn't see the ground.

                          > Lavrentiy

                          Smolensk tower advised of visibility of 400 meters in fog, "no conditions for arrival". At 10:25L the Tupolev crew requested a trial approach. Without verifying that the crew had selected QFE the tower cleared the aircraft down to 500 meters and cleared them for the approach but later advised to not descend below 100 meters considering the AIP and required them to be ready for a missed approach from that altitude.

                          During the approach, descending through about 500 meters QFE (500 meters above aerodrome level measured barometric with local airfield pressure setting selected), the Tupolev crew contacted the Yak-40 crew via radio, the Yak-40 crew advised of unfavourable weather conditions and reported 200 meters visibility again just when the Tupolev turned onto final approach to runway 26 (magnetic heading 259, chart showing the runway as runway 259).

                          The captain's altimeter was set to standard pressure of 1013 (instead of QFE 993 as anticipated and briefed) during the final approach, the MAK annotated it was likely the navigator who selected the wrong altimeter setting. This error caused the altimeter to indicate about 160 meters too high (e.g. indicating 460 instead of 300 meters).

                          http://avherald.com/h?article=429ec5fa/0023