Video about Ukraine from Al Jazeer

  • VS alias Theobald
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Just thought I would share the links below for a video about Modern
      Ukraine that was produced by of all organizations --- Al Jazeera!
      It is 45 minutes long but worth watching because of the content.
      My only question is why is it in Ukrainian and not English and what is the
      benefit for them to make this...?
      Enjoy!
      http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2012/11/2012112261029228352.html
      You might also like to also read the Filmmaker Review by Jill Emery.

    • Mary Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        Thank you this gives me some insight as to why my grandmother was happy with supplies to make a broom they had nothing she said.  They were happy just to see trees.